3.19.2014

Weigh In Wedensday with Nachos


Weigh In Wednesday

So not gonna lie, I was a little nervous about this weeks weigh in.  Yes I made a plan for our getaway, but I wasn't perfect.  I DID have those ah-mazing nachos and a few too many adult beverages.  But my goal has never been to be perfect just better (I think that's my new mantra) and that was accomplished.

So here's the damage.




I'm up 0.2.... It ok I'll take it.  Now to buckle down and get to business.  I'm going to Vegas in a month for a concert And my goal is to be under 170... So that means I need to lose about 5 lbs in a month, totally doable.

On to other things I go see the doctor Thursday (if you want to know more on why you can read this older post here)  I'm hoping he clears me and actually says yes to exercise.  I admit I have done more than just walk. I've been trying to "be good" but I'm feeling great and honestly I wanted to test myself out, a little bit so that's why I threw in a little jogging to my walk this past weekend.  I just couldn't help it, but I was very careful and did my best to listen to my body and really assess what I was feeling. 

Who would have ever thought I would miss exercise this much!! CRAY-ZZ!

But I also know that I want to heal and heal well so I can come back better and stronger.  Cancer may have slowed me down but it ain't gonna stop me.

Even though I would have loved to get in a "run" in today I was a bit sore (probably from working back in the classroom. I'm easing my way back, I just miss those kiddos so much).  So instead of a run DQ and I took Dobby out for a walk. 








Remember exercise doesn't need to be drastic, little changes add up. 

What are you doing to get your fitness in?

8 comments:

  1. If it's less than a pound up, it doesn't count! Great job! (P.S. I love that your pup's name is Dobby!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I like that Desiree :) and the name is perfect for him he looks just like the house elf on Harry Potter, big ears and an old man face!

      Delete
  2. Vegas is so much fun! Who will you be going to see in concert? You can get in a ton of walking and dancing down the main strip for sure!

    http://whatadventuresawait.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are going to see Bastille at the House of Blues, I'm so excited I can't wait!!

      Delete
  3. That gain will be like it was never there :) It looks so sunny where you are! We're getting more snow tomorrow :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We really didn't get any winter this year in So.Cal... I think you guys got it all then some :(
      Oh and I am loving your blog, I also grabbed your button :)

      Delete
  4. So you basically maintained! Wahoo :)
    Nachos are my downfall - I had some this past weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. I love to read them and I respond to every one. If you have not gotten a response it is probably because you are a "no-reply" blogger and I am unable too.

You can fix it by going to your BLOGGER ACCOUNTS then click on your Dashboard, go to EDIT PROFILE and check mark SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, Then click save settings. This will allow you to get return comments :)

Popular Posts