4.24.2015

Changing it up a Bit...

Why hello stranger.... As you can see I have been MIA for a few weeks.  This new schedule has left me with very little free time at all, so of course as much as I love blogging I have to admit I love my fam a bit more as well as sleep (sorry gotta be truthful) so in stead of apologizing every few weeks I've decided that I am going to take a break.




I really want to focus on being healthy and losing the rest of this weight (and the extra 10 I've put on this year).  I also want to spend some good family time with the kiddo and hubs, and I resigned with group training so I have no extra time yikes.

I am not just vanishing though... I will be posting things on Facebook and Instagram,they are much easier and quicker and it requires much less time sometimes it's all about instant gratification. But don't worry I will not abandon it completely,  I'll be Poppin' by and posting updates, recipes and randomness :) just not as frequently or on any set schedule. 

So please follow me on Instagram and Facebook and keep up with me and keep me honest!  

Love ya, Alma 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. I love to read them and I respond to every one. If you have not gotten a response it is probably because you are a "no-reply" blogger and I am unable too.

You can fix it by going to your BLOGGER ACCOUNTS then click on your Dashboard, go to EDIT PROFILE and check mark SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, Then click save settings. This will allow you to get return comments :)

Popular Posts