3.07.2014

Life Blogging

On my post Wednesday I was going to put another OOTD outfit of the day just I case you don't know believe me I have had to google my share of text/social media talk lol but didn't want to keep smothering you all with pictures of myself.... But

I've been thinking more about this blog and my life and where I want it to go.  I love sharing my weight loss journey, but I just feel that there is so much more I've been doing and that there is so much more that goes in to looking good and honestly feeling good.  The older I get I'm learning that it's not just the number in the scale or the size of your jeans not that those things  hurt but it's also how you feel.  Also I'm finding out how you present yourself to the world matters too.  I'm not saying be fake, but sometime when you put the extra effort in people notice, and it gives you a boost of confidence, which in turn helps you make better choices in the way of healthy eating exercising and so on.  It's kinda like a feel good, do good thing.

I've come to realize that my weight loss is a journey not necessarily a destination and though it is hard work...hard, hard work I want to enjoy it and celebrate it. Not just wait for the end to look and feel good.  Yes my goal is to get to a size 8/9  heck may be even a 6/7 but I still have a ways to go (I'm in a pretty solid 12 now but have a few 14's too) , but when I was a size 20 at the start of my journey I couldn't even imagine being in a 12 or a 14 or even a 16 for that matter, so why not celebrate all those milestones and give tips and advice while there.


  So I thought I would ask you...do you like seeing the different outfits?  I was also thinking of posting my beauty finds and stuff like that.  What do think?  What would you like to see?  Are ya'll on board!  

I'll leave you with my OOTD. This was actually Wednesday's  but it was just so cute I had to share, and a little trick... I tucked my shirt into my skirt and it makes me look taller and thinner.  I wore the chunky sweater so I felt a little more covered up with my shirt tucked in :)



This full look was from Forever 21. (Except the flip flops they are haviana's) 
I just started shopping there recently. I was always thought that I would not be able to fit in to the clothes, it being a mostly "junior" type store or that they would be to young for that same reason, but it think I've totally pulled it off even being the mature 39 that I am.  I may be older but I still want my fashion damn it!  

2 comments:

  1. Alma! I think you are beautiful regardless! This outfit looks super sexy on you! I would love read more on the beauty and the outfits, I think it is a great idea . I totally agree with you on feeling good on the journey and celebrating your milestones!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh I love you Sheetal!! You made my day, and I'm so happy that you like where I'm going with the blog. We hare going to have a blast on this journey. :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. I love to read them and I respond to every one. If you have not gotten a response it is probably because you are a "no-reply" blogger and I am unable too.

You can fix it by going to your BLOGGER ACCOUNTS then click on your Dashboard, go to EDIT PROFILE and check mark SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, Then click save settings. This will allow you to get return comments :)

Popular Posts