6.27.2012

Weigh-In Wednesday #9

Today's weigh -in was 207.6 down -1.2lbs from last week whoop whoop!

Wow it's been 9 weeks already an I've lost a total of 14.2 pounds not bad, nope not bad at all.

In other awesomness I went to Target yesterday to pick up a gift for a birthday party DQ and I are going to this weekend and I walked around a bit "just looking" cause, really who goes to Target for just ONE thing, not this girl.  Anyway I totally scored check it out

 Some new running/workout shirts in just my size, it was fate I tell ya.  so of course I picked up the two they had and was even super happy about the colors especially the pink one.


$6.98 what a great deal

Then to make a great day even better I found my favorite bra (every girl has a favorite bra am I right?) on  the next clearance rack over for $11.99 the only thing was it was a 38 (I'm normally a 40-42) but I decided to get it anyway, with the pounds finally coming off I figured I would eventually get into it.  Just to see I tried it on when I got home and HOLY CRAP it fits now. Which is fantastic cause my other one is getting pretty ratty (hey don't judge I love that fricken bra it makes the "girls" look like they are not making a bee line for my knees a million bucks).

1 comment:

  1. Ok, you had an AWESOME day!!! Lost weight, found some great deals AND your favorite bra in a smaller size?? Damn girl! You're kickin' butt and taking names, great job!

    Bridgette

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. I love to read them and I respond to every one. If you have not gotten a response it is probably because you are a "no-reply" blogger and I am unable too.

You can fix it by going to your BLOGGER ACCOUNTS then click on your Dashboard, go to EDIT PROFILE and check mark SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, Then click save settings. This will allow you to get return comments :)

Popular Posts