6.24.2012

Morning Run

This was this mornings run.  Not bad... I always walk the first .25-.50 miles to warm up, then the last to cool down.
that 1st  & 2nd little dip is when my freaking shoes kept coming untied lol.


whoop whoop an 11'11" min mile awesome sauce!

I really wish I could run in the morning all the time, I'm more refreshed, less tired and overall have a better run and pace. But alas that is not going to happen I already get up at 4:00AM (yes an ungodly time) during the week for work every day, so I really don't think running in the am is happening.  Actually I probably could,  I am a total morning person, please don't hate me  but running in the dark scares the crap out of me so evening runs it is.  Have a great Sunday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. I love to read them and I respond to every one. If you have not gotten a response it is probably because you are a "no-reply" blogger and I am unable too.

You can fix it by going to your BLOGGER ACCOUNTS then click on your Dashboard, go to EDIT PROFILE and check mark SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, Then click save settings. This will allow you to get return comments :)

Popular Posts