8.01.2012

Weigh-In Wednesday #14

I think I may have to change careers and become a mover.

This morning I was still down 3lbs and going strong.  So I am now 202.6 less than a pound away from my -20lbs goal and only 3lbs away from hitting Onederland!!!  I totally have to give the move credit since I still haven't got back into the running and exercise routine.  I'm so motivated by the weight loss and the fact that I put on a pair of jeans that I haven't worn in over 18 months and they fit like a glove. 

*The last time I wore these jeans I had just done the HCG crash diet before going to Disney World as a chaperon for TaTa's Band trip and lost 25 pounds in 6 weeks, it was hell living on nasty drops and 500 calories a day, not working out cause you would die from the lack of energy and being a total crabby beotch the whole time.   I vow never to do a crazy diet again besides I gained it all back in less than 3 months.  Though this time around it is much slower I am happy and eating what I want ( within moderation) and feel energized and strong from working out if I ever get back into the grove of it.


My skinny jeans :)  

2 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo!! Lookin' hot momma!!

    Congrats on both the loss and the skinny jeans...you look great!

    Bridgette

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are rock'in those skinny jeans! Congratulations:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. I love to read them and I respond to every one. If you have not gotten a response it is probably because you are a "no-reply" blogger and I am unable too.

You can fix it by going to your BLOGGER ACCOUNTS then click on your Dashboard, go to EDIT PROFILE and check mark SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, Then click save settings. This will allow you to get return comments :)

Popular Posts