6.11.2014

WiW....Tape Measure Edition


 It's another Wednesday weigh-in and though I don't have any numbers on the scale for you....
I do have my June measurements and I have to say I'm a bit surprised I've been feeling so discouraged.  I pretty much have been the same weight for the past year.  No matter what I do I just keep playing with the same 5-8 pounds.  It's so damn frustrating  seems I've figured out how to maintain but I'm just not ready to do that yet!  So Any way here it is



 Measurements for May                                                    June                             Difference
Bust - 35.5"                                                                      Bust - 34"                     (-1.5")
Waist -34.5"                                                                    Waist - 34.25"               (-.25")
Hips - 44.5" (these hips don't lie haha )                           Hips - 43"                     (-1.5")
Bicep - 12.5"                                                                    Bicep - 12.75"              (+.25)
Thigh - 23.75"                                                                 Thigh - 23"                    (-.75")

Wow that's a loss of 3.75" inches!!  
I am actually shocked I really didn't think I was losing anything.  I guess there is more than just the scale.  

And I may need a new belt soon.

This weeks goals are going well I have been hitting my 12,000 a day step goal,

 I think Dobby is really happy about that :)  He loves his walks, and so does DQ #fitfamily 

Also linking up with Liz the blonde bombshell @ Fitness Blondie and Amber @ Fit Foodie Runs

6 comments:

  1. Good job! Yep, usually when the scale falters, if we have been sticking with the plan...it's inches that are changing. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad that you did your measurements. The scales can be so frustrating at times.

    Leslie
    www.weight4baby.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on the non-scale victory!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am on the same boat with you! No scale difference this week but measurements are looking great -- you know that is what matters. YOU GO GIRL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's awesome. More muscle less fat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic measurement victory! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. I love to read them and I respond to every one. If you have not gotten a response it is probably because you are a "no-reply" blogger and I am unable too.

You can fix it by going to your BLOGGER ACCOUNTS then click on your Dashboard, go to EDIT PROFILE and check mark SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, Then click save settings. This will allow you to get return comments :)

Popular Posts