10.21.2014

She Left Me...

 This weekend we shipped the little one off to grandma's just so we could have a quiet weekend (I tell you grandparents are the best!!)   So I started my Saturday off by dropping my car  at the dealers for service.  Since it's only a few miles from my daughter's we had decided that I would run to her house then she would drop me off at home so I could get some stuff done and then meet up later so I could pick up my car then we would go get a massage.

So after dropping off my car I ran to her place and stood outside and text her. She didn't answer right away so I ran around the block then I finally got a text back…that little shit forgot about me really.... She had stayed at her boyfriends WTH!!  I will give her points for offering to come get me (it was still pretty early) but I told her to forget (and to let her feel a little guilt lol) and called the hubs to come get me, it was a beautiful cool morning I told him I would just keep running until he found me. About 2 miles later we finally met up, so what was going to be a quick 2 miler turned into about 4.  Bonus points right.

He found me!

Then sunday I was debating about going hiking but decided to do it,  I love this sunday morning routine.  I get to catch up with my girl hit the framers market, and not feel guilty about having a baleg after the 5 mile hike :) and this week I met her new guy.
He was very nice and bonus was able to keep up lol.

another beautiful morning.

When I got home it was time to clean the coop and spend some time with my other girls.
They totally think they are lap chickens.




2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. I love to read them and I respond to every one. If you have not gotten a response it is probably because you are a "no-reply" blogger and I am unable too.

You can fix it by going to your BLOGGER ACCOUNTS then click on your Dashboard, go to EDIT PROFILE and check mark SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, Then click save settings. This will allow you to get return comments :)

Popular Posts