10.31.2014

Five on Friday....Ghosts

I am so excited in a few hours I will be going on vacation!!
Bags are packed, DQ is with Grammie ,and TaTa is house/dog/chicken sitting so we are good to go.

Now I didn't hit my goal of getting to the 160 before leaving for vacation, but the other day I was looking through old pics on facebook and realized I have still made progress. 

So in honor of Halloween here are some "scary" pics that used to haunt me...I guess you can call them ghosts of the past me.

{one}


{two}


{three}


{four}


{five}
  

Have a great week all , I have a few posts scheduled just in case I can't get on the computer, but I will be trying to get in a least one post while there or at least a few instagram pics you can follow me here.


Also linking up with Jennie, and Tiffany.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. I love to read them and I respond to every one. If you have not gotten a response it is probably because you are a "no-reply" blogger and I am unable too.

You can fix it by going to your BLOGGER ACCOUNTS then click on your Dashboard, go to EDIT PROFILE and check mark SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, Then click save settings. This will allow you to get return comments :)

Popular Posts