4.03.2013

Hot Pink -40lb GOAL!!!!

button

Almost made it...

Today's number is 181.8  another -1.4 loss  so as it stands I weigh 181.8 and made it to my -40lbs goal!

I didn't quite make my goal of reaching the 170's by this month, but if you read my Fat to Fit  post I've come to be ok with it.  I can't say I've broken up with my bitch of a scale, but I am taking everything she says with a grain of salt, and cozying up to my tape measure a little more.  Maybe one day I will break the scale addiction, but for now I don't let it dictate my mood one way or the other.

There is a lot going on in the way of fitness lately.  I just resigned for more training sessions with Soben, and tomorrow we will be starting a Biggest Loser type thing at work.  Got to get summer ready, so I'm excited with all the motivation around and can't wait to write more about it.

I'll leave you with another pic of myself ;) these are a pair of cute hot pink boyfriend jeans  cause ya'll know my guy totally rocks the hot pink denim I picked up at Kohls for $20.  I am trying to be good and do most of my shopping at thrift stores but once in awhile I can't help getting something new (on sale mostly) that is totally awesome.


Instead of getting  a purse for reaching goal I got these
pants, and my super cute "Easter" dress.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. I love to read them and I respond to every one. If you have not gotten a response it is probably because you are a "no-reply" blogger and I am unable too.

You can fix it by going to your BLOGGER ACCOUNTS then click on your Dashboard, go to EDIT PROFILE and check mark SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, Then click save settings. This will allow you to get return comments :)

Popular Posts