Retire to The Pool

What an amazing weekend!! 

The girls at work and I celebrated the retirement of Ms. L  she is retiring after 19 years at our school.  We decided to spend the weekend at one of the other girls house in beautiful Temecula. 

The weekend consisted of lots of relaxing, hanging by the pool (it was a gorgeous day too, low 80's yay again for So Cal weather!! sorry midwest peeps)  and of course tons of food and drink. 

Here is how the weekend went in pictures.....

Ok I  love this pic cause you can totally see definition in my arms :)

I could get used to this... when do I get to retire???

This may or may not have happened....

This totally did happen

Then we ended up at a little dive bar...
I totally heart banjo!
So I must say, I did indulge a little more than normal (and it didn't help that it is that time of month).
I probably had one to many tortilla chips, and a few too many drinks but I kept it to just the one day and come Sunday morning I got right back on track.  I don't feel all that bad.  Life happens and some times we just let loose a little but overall I believe that as long as I stick to my healthy lifestyle 90% of the time I can party the shit out of the other 10%.

Hope ya'll had a great weekend!


  1. Looks like a lot of fun!! I can't wait for pool time around here. We are in the 70's this week, yay!

  2. So jealous!! I moved from Oceanside to MN a year ago... We are expecting snow this week! Ugh!

  3. This post may or may not have prompted me to break out the sunless tanner. Here in good old Michigan, we were teased with a few 55 degree days and are getting ready for a lower 40's cold front. Awesome. I am soooo jealous of your pool day! It looked wonderful - glad you had a good time. Enjoy some more for me :)

  4. It looks like so much fun! I have never been to California. Maybe some day. I totally love the chocolate bunny picture. haha


Thank you so much for taking time to comment. I love to read them and I respond to every one. If you have not gotten a response it is probably because you are a "no-reply" blogger and I am unable too.

You can fix it by going to your BLOGGER ACCOUNTS then click on your Dashboard, go to EDIT PROFILE and check mark SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, Then click save settings. This will allow you to get return comments :)

Popular Posts