2.13.2013

Weigh-In Wedensday & The DMV

I'm on cloud 9 this morning.  I weighed in at 185.8 that's a loss of 4.1lbs so awesome!  I worked really hard on on getting in my workouts and going back to the gym for a variety.  I also cut out my "extra" extra snacks.  Though I did bump up my calories on myfitnesspal from 1300 to 1400, it's not much but I always felt a bit hungry and while listening to Heather on the Half Size Me podcast one of the things she wished someone had told her is to start out with more calories then work down if you needed so you have somewhere to go if you stall.  So I figured I'd give it a shot.  I'm not sure if it is a fluke or if it is actually working, only time will tell but I've discovered for me weight loss is not an exact science. So I need to experiment a little and find what works (again for me).

___________________________________________________________

On another note I have to go to the DMV (Oh Joy) this morning to renew my drivers license.  The only good thing about that is hopefully I'll get to take a new picture :)   Also I was able to get an actual appointment so I'm hoping it won't be to long of a wait, and I'll have DQ with me.  After that I think we will be heading to Disney for some fun.

1 comment:

  1. I've nominated you for the Liebster Award. Go check it out on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. I love to read them and I respond to every one. If you have not gotten a response it is probably because you are a "no-reply" blogger and I am unable too.

You can fix it by going to your BLOGGER ACCOUNTS then click on your Dashboard, go to EDIT PROFILE and check mark SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, Then click save settings. This will allow you to get return comments :)

Popular Posts