7.03.2013

Weigh-In Wednesday

I'm finally not late... Ok yes it's evening but at least it's not a day late.

Any who I'm actually up this week. 173.8  so that is (+3.4) I'm a little bummed but not that much I know or should I say hope that is because TOM is just around the corner. So I'm guessing, again hoping it is mostly water weight.

As far as my goals in July go, I resigned with my trainer for the group X training. So I will be meeting with my trainer and the group on Mondays and Wednesdays and doing my own thing on the other days I'm still working out a concrete schedule as to what that will be though. 

So that's all I've got for tonight. Hope you all have a great and safe 4th of July!


1 comment:

  1. I've picked up a little weight, but that was because I enjoyed the 4th of July a little too much. It's okay though, I got back on track the day after. It's crazy how one day will really set you back, though.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. I love to read them and I respond to every one. If you have not gotten a response it is probably because you are a "no-reply" blogger and I am unable too.

You can fix it by going to your BLOGGER ACCOUNTS then click on your Dashboard, go to EDIT PROFILE and check mark SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, Then click save settings. This will allow you to get return comments :)

Popular Posts