5.08.2013

Weigh-In Wednesday

button

I DID IT!!! just barely  but so what I did it!


I finally eekked my way into the 170's, and about freaking time too.  I've been bouncing around the 180's since January that's like 4 months yeah I'm cool I can do math.

But I'll have to admit with these little buggers around it's been hard!

Really it's my own fault I made the dumb things and I know they are my weakness.  But DQ has a mad obsession with Oreo's and I really didn't feel like buying them and I knew I had all the stuff to make a batch of these so I did.  Like I said probably not the smartest thing to do, but I had a plan and so far it's working ok.  Here's what I did after baking and letting the cookies cool ok I did have one (really only one) cause I put the recipe into myfitnesspal and one of those tiny suckers is 140 cals.  they may be good but not that good geesh... I threw them in a ziplock and put them in the freezer.  That way I can just take one or two out for DQ's lunch and they have time to thaw.  The great thing about this plan is I don't like hard cookies so if they are in the freezer I won't eat them and also I'm not patient enough to wait for them to defrost :)  and the bonus is I'm forgetful (so much so that DQ always says "mommy your a forgetter, yeah kids got my number) so outta sight outta mind. See good plan :)

So now that I'm in the 170's the NEW PLAN is to not venture back into the 180's...like EVER<--- (thanks Taylor).


2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5/08/2013

    Congrats on getting into the 170's! Good job girl.

    -Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! I've been in the same boat with the exact same numbers! I'm determined to do it before May is over!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. I love to read them and I respond to every one. If you have not gotten a response it is probably because you are a "no-reply" blogger and I am unable too.

You can fix it by going to your BLOGGER ACCOUNTS then click on your Dashboard, go to EDIT PROFILE and check mark SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, Then click save settings. This will allow you to get return comments :)

Popular Posts