9.30.2012

The -20lb Difference

I know I lagged a bit on getting this up, but finding a time to get TaTa and I home and free (even for just a few minutes) is pretty near impossible lately.  Then to actually get the photos uploaded and posted takes all of forever five minutes so you know lol.  Any way here they are, the shirts are the same style just a different color cause my brain is a sieve and I can't seem to find the black one.






                                                           


                                                            May 1, 2012 - 221.8lbs.
Measurements
Waist: 49"
Hips: 51"
Arms: 15 3/4"
Bust: 41 3/4"
Thighs: 27"


Sept 22, 2012 - 199.8lbs - 22 pounds
Measurements
Waist: 40 1/2"
Hips: 49 1/2"
Arms: 15"
Bust: 39 1/2"
Thighs: 24 1/2"


 So it's not actually -20lbs on the dot but close enough :)  I also posted the measurements this time.  It seems that this last 10 lbs has taken so much longer to come off than the first 10 lbs I don't know if it was just the lull of summer or the lack of running ding ding ding yes that would be it.  But when the scale stopped moving I took the advice of almost everyone out there who has had the same problem and took measurements.  Overall I've lost 15 1/2 inches I'd say that is a pretty big deal and one I'm super happy about.  

Oh and just so ya'll know I hit my mark and logged in 25.9 miles for the month YAY!!!!! It also didn't hurt that I had publicly put it out there so I knew I had to do it :) can't be lettin you think I'm a big ole' loser.
So that being said I'm working on a post of goals I want to accomplish for October. That way you all will keep me in check! 



2 comments:

  1. Great job, and I can't wait to see the goals! I'm working on mine now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at those stats lady!!!! Woo Hoo! You look so great :)

    Bridgette

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. I love to read them and I respond to every one. If you have not gotten a response it is probably because you are a "no-reply" blogger and I am unable too.

You can fix it by going to your BLOGGER ACCOUNTS then click on your Dashboard, go to EDIT PROFILE and check mark SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, Then click save settings. This will allow you to get return comments :)

Popular Posts