9.11.2012

Disney Weekend

It was a pretty kickback weekend. Not much going on so DQ and I decided to go to the Happiest Place on Earth cause we only ever stay a few hours. We have Disneyland passes and love to go as much as possible, but with the new Cars Land opening we have stayed away all summer, sorry I love the place but nothing is worth standing in line for 3+ hours with a 5 year old, and I figure we'll go hit those rides when the crowds die down in late sept. So we pretty much did our usual Fantasy and Adventure Lands.

I did pretty good food wise I almost always pack us a lunch and or snacks otherwise I am totally tempted by the Monte Cristo sandwich.

This thing is like crack...I'm totally serious
If you've never heard of it you should feel deprived and thankful all at the same time. This little slice of heaven is so damn bad for you, basically it's a turkey, ham, and Swiss sandwich that is deep fried sprinkled with powdered sugar and served with berry preserves weird I know but oh so good... Any way Disneyland is one of the very few places you can get one here in So. Cal.

 But I regress like I said I packed lunch P.B and J (better than the deep fried one) ohh deep fried PB&J and apples, but we did splurge on a churro... Come on how can you go to Disney and not get a churro.

It's a Small world after all :)

The Teacups
My girl loves the carousel.
and a churro on the train...
Hope you all had a great weekend too!

1 comment:

  1. I'm beyond jealous of your magical times year round!! Looks like a blast!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. I love to read them and I respond to every one. If you have not gotten a response it is probably because you are a "no-reply" blogger and I am unable too.

You can fix it by going to your BLOGGER ACCOUNTS then click on your Dashboard, go to EDIT PROFILE and check mark SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, Then click save settings. This will allow you to get return comments :)

Popular Posts