5.31.2012

Hot

Ahhh gotta love vacation. So far it has been pretty relaxing (as far as camping can be anyway). I've gotten in one run the first day, but not sure if I will get any more in ( it's suppose to be 113f today). Just a little ok, way to hot for me, but I'm making sure to be the one to take Emily (our dog) over to the dog park a few times a day, and walking the trash to the dumpster which is a bit of a walk away. Better than nothing I suppose, and I'm also trying to swim as much as possible without getting run over by any boats or getting a massive sunburn.

3 comments:

  1. We are of similar weight, progress, fitness, short- and long- term goals! Perhaps we shall become blogger weight-loss buddies :) I could sure use the motivation! Glad you found me so I could find you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a plan, I need all the motivation I can get :) and by the way just need to tell you you are freaking hilarious! Here's to a beautiful friendship :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! You just left a comment on my blog so I thought I'd check yours out. That water looks simply amazing! However, I just can't understand how anyone would ever want to go for a walk, let along a run, in 113 deg temps! I give you lots of credit for even taking the dog to the park.

    I'm also actively trying to lose weight and while I'm having some successes, I'm having more "not-so-successes". I don't want to call them failures but, that's pretty much what they are. I'm hoping this week's WI will be better.

    Have a great time on Vacay!!
    Bridgette www.itsnoneofyourfitness.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. I love to read them and I respond to every one. If you have not gotten a response it is probably because you are a "no-reply" blogger and I am unable too.

You can fix it by going to your BLOGGER ACCOUNTS then click on your Dashboard, go to EDIT PROFILE and check mark SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, Then click save settings. This will allow you to get return comments :)

Popular Posts