5.12.2012

No More

OK so that's it I finally had it with being (as my friends and I kindly put it) "fluffy", I DON'T WANT to be fluffy any more. I want to be solid,  sexy, hot...happy.  Honestly I'm not sure exactly what the the last fluff ball was, maybe trying to find a cute outfit for my daughters up coming High School graduation, or everyone at work talking about losing weight ( I work with all women so this topic cycles often as you can imagine), but what I think it was is, is my daughter Ta-Ta (her baby sis's nickname for her). She is absolutely beautiful all tall and curvy, and has a ton of style and can wear anything...yay one of those and she's mine, so really  can't hate her, well I could but then really I'd be kinda' a shitty mom and really do we need any more of those in the world. Anyway every time I we are together or I have introduced her to someone, it's always the same wow you guys look so much alike, and I always look at her and think really I DO NOT look like that I wish, hell I'd give my second born to look like that, ok maybe not give but sure as shit loan her out for a while (she can be quite the drama queen). So my comeback is always and I do mean always "haha ya she is the young, hot, thin version of me" believe me this gets the laughs. ;) One day i was like really I want to be that version of me, I can will be that version of me...so now the journey or fight as I like to put it begins.


Me and the Drama Queen


The young, hot, thin version of me 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. I love to read them and I respond to every one. If you have not gotten a response it is probably because you are a "no-reply" blogger and I am unable too.

You can fix it by going to your BLOGGER ACCOUNTS then click on your Dashboard, go to EDIT PROFILE and check mark SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, Then click save settings. This will allow you to get return comments :)

Popular Posts