11.18.2014

Vacation Recap Warning (tons a pictures)

So I have finally gone through my vacation photos and there were just so many (as you'll see).  It was a great time and we had a blast.  Not gonna lie the resort Be Live Canoa was just ok.  Don't get me wrong it was beautiful, but the service was just so-so.  But really I'm not going to complain because


The hardest decision was whether to go here.

or here


We also did some awesome excursions, like a catamaran.


snorkeling

we swam with sharks (a tad scary)

and rays

a sunset boat ride.


We also found time to hit the gym and get in a few good workouts (even though there was no air conditioning and we were sweating balls)

and some fun workouts like kayaking.


to counter act all the liquid calories

so...


many…

liquid calories...

So that's it in a nut shell.

Have you taken or are you getting ready for any vacations?














No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. I love to read them and I respond to every one. If you have not gotten a response it is probably because you are a "no-reply" blogger and I am unable too.

You can fix it by going to your BLOGGER ACCOUNTS then click on your Dashboard, go to EDIT PROFILE and check mark SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, Then click save settings. This will allow you to get return comments :)

Popular Posts