8.20.2014

WIW… Always One or The Other


See I did jinx myself!  I'm up a pound but Im not to stressed about it this week.  It's that time of month and there is always a little gain no matter what I do. 



Eating has been on point this whole week even with our little road trip on Saturday. I had packed apples, grapes and string cheese.  We did eat lunch on the road but kept it healthy with Subway.
And yes there are still a few weeks left of summer but that craving for soup it still going strong so I made this super easy chicken noodle and veggie soup in the crock pot.  


And since it is THAT time I have been craving sweets like a fiend so instead of totally going on a bender I whipped up these "healthier" peanut butter brownie bites! YUMM and much lower in calories than the "real" version. 

Though my food and nutrition has been awesome, I wish I could say the same for my workouts.  I really thought last week I was getting back into the groove, but then poof all motivation was gone again. I just can't figure out why I can't get both things going at the same time!! Anyone else having this problem? If so how are you trying to get over it? 

Linking up with the Weigh in Wedensday girls, Liz, and Shanna.

4 comments:

  1. Your soup looks very delicious. I love how much colour it has.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry about the weight gain, it is temporary! the brownie looks YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah you'll be back down in no time! Those brownies look really yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. TOM marks a gain or at least only a tiny loss (under 1 lb) for me too. Those brownie bietes look yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. I love to read them and I respond to every one. If you have not gotten a response it is probably because you are a "no-reply" blogger and I am unable too.

You can fix it by going to your BLOGGER ACCOUNTS then click on your Dashboard, go to EDIT PROFILE and check mark SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, Then click save settings. This will allow you to get return comments :)

Popular Posts