8.26.2014

Help!

I have a confession to make. 
 More like a realization... I am struggling.  

The scale is slowly creeping up and I can make all the excuses, and I have.  I tell myself it's only one pound, then next week oh it's only one pound , the problem is those pounds are adding up. Then I realize weigh in is coming and try to "be good" to get the weight back off so I don't disappoint you  or embarrass me. It's become a vicious cycle.  

The same with my daily eating. Basically this is how my day goes, breakfast a healthy balanced one normally some thing like oatmeal, or egg whites with a piece of lean ham with coffee lots of coffee!
Then lunch comes and it's pretty good too, a lean protien (normally chicken or fish) with some veggies, and piece of fruit.  

Then I get home and it begins… 

The snacking.  I go to grab a string cheese then think I'll add a piece of fruit. Then oh maybe a handful of cereal. Then I think to myself,  stop Alma just make dinner so I do . It's a healthy one similar to lunch, and then it just keeps going.  I'll have "dessert" and think ok done...then a while later I think I'll just have another spoonful of __________ fill in the blank, and next thing I know the "one more spoonful" has turned into and empty container. 

WTF am I doing??  










1 comment:

  1. Maybe instead of turning to food (are you bored?) instead drink a big glass of water? I have this problem too. (Its only one bite but that one bite turns into 3).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. I love to read them and I respond to every one. If you have not gotten a response it is probably because you are a "no-reply" blogger and I am unable too.

You can fix it by going to your BLOGGER ACCOUNTS then click on your Dashboard, go to EDIT PROFILE and check mark SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, Then click save settings. This will allow you to get return comments :)

Popular Posts