7.15.2014

WiW.....guest staring Me.......bestie Carrie

Happy Wednesday all.  I've never Blogged before and I'm going to try my best to make Alma proud. That's Alma for you, always the motivator and the gal who gets you to try new things!

I figured I would keep her WiW tradition alive. Granted I'm a little scared  because I'm coming off a girls weekend in San Diego to celebrate one of our friends, who turned the big 3-0! I do my weekly weigh-in's on Fridays, so I normally get 2 more days to recover. 😁


Woo hoo only up .5lbs! 🎉 It was a great weekend, the only thing missing was Alma! She made it safe and sound to Mexico!  I got this gem of a text "made it safe, it's pouring rain, found food for DQ so she won't starve lol! She's already playing with cousins even though they don't understand each other! Lol!

So, for a little recap of the fun times she missed out on. A group of us gal pals headed down to San Diego, to relax by the pool and dance the night away in the gas lamp district! I was super proud of myself because I made each of the girls a "weekend survival bag" I put in a bunch of goodies like a cup, cocktails, snacks,  gum, Advil, band aids, sunscreen, Chapstick, fans, and safety pins. They were a huge success!

We stayed at the Marriott Marquee and Marina, it was beautiful! A little Pricey, but worth it! Oh, and  it was $28 a day to self-park! 😳 Somehow we scored because all of our parking got comped! 🎉 I channeled my inner Alma a went for a run along the marina Saturday morning! The girls thought I was crazy! I also tried a new bootcamp style class with our friend Barbie (you've seen her here before). The pool was very relaxing, and my tan was greatly improved. 
Now for the fun stuff! Drinks, dancing, and shots of Adios mother f-ers to help Michelle say "adios" to her 20's! Haha I'm so clever! 
A little back story..........I am really good at taking really bad pictures, but I love this picture! It's my favorite from the weekend. Do you think Alma is jealous yet???? Not until she reads about my experience in "Man Diego" I experienced first hand how this little nickname rings very true! More back story.....I'm the eternally single friend who they are always trying to hook up. ☺️ These gals suckered me into trying out Tinder (a dating app based on your location) OMG! They had more fun playing on it and pimping me out all night to all the beautiful men with perfect arms out and about. Pure torture I tell you! 😂 Good times, I kept wishing Alma was there! I truly missed her! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. I love to read them and I respond to every one. If you have not gotten a response it is probably because you are a "no-reply" blogger and I am unable too.

You can fix it by going to your BLOGGER ACCOUNTS then click on your Dashboard, go to EDIT PROFILE and check mark SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, Then click save settings. This will allow you to get return comments :)

Popular Posts