8.13.2013

Baby's and Food

It was a whirl wind of a weekend between hosting my besties baby shower and then doing her maternity pics!! I was actually glad for Monday to come so I could rest lol.  Any way now I'm crazy busy editing pics and normal week shenanigans, but I wanted to pop in and say hi!!

I did pretty well considering tons of food and stuff at the shower (though I will admit to having one to many peanut butter M&MS). I got back on track and stayed within my calories.  Also still kicked ass at the gym with Group X Training and my morning runs!!

Here are a few of the yummy AND healthy dishes I've whipped up
A yummy harvest salad with spinach berries and  blue cheese  I Just add a dash of raspberry vinaigrette(I just love stinky cheese) 

Oatmeal with berries and a little Vanilla Whey protein powder.  This was just ok the texture was a little funky. And last but def the yummiest was spaghetti squash with tomato sauce and parmesan cheese  with mozzarella garlic chicken sausage! 

1 comment:

  1. UHM I've totally tried spaghetti squash and I don't think that I cooked it right or something, because i was not very noodley. Looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. I love to read them and I respond to every one. If you have not gotten a response it is probably because you are a "no-reply" blogger and I am unable too.

You can fix it by going to your BLOGGER ACCOUNTS then click on your Dashboard, go to EDIT PROFILE and check mark SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, Then click save settings. This will allow you to get return comments :)

Popular Posts