6.24.2013

Bouncy PitBull

Ok, so I've been MIA for a week it's not that I don't love you all, it has just been the craziest week since like E-VER!  Here I'll recap it for you.
Tuesday was so much awesomeness my head almost exploded.  My girlies and I went to the PitBull and Ke$ha concert in Hollywood.  It was AMAZE-BAlls like really we literally danced like 4 hours straight!  Ke$ha was just so-so her music is fun and great to dance to be she sounds really bad live can we say auto-tune much, and is even to raunchy for my taste ok maybe not but she just tries to hard.  PitBull  on the other hand was like sex in a bottle.  That man is muy caliente  (for you non spanish speakers that mean very effn HOT) and he can sing and dance.  He kept the show going all night and was full of energy.  I will figure out a way to see him again soon!





 Then as beat as I was (we didn't get home until 1:30am and had to work the next day) I had to spend Wednesday evening making a zillion cupcakes and put together "pony treats" (apples & carrots) for DQ's birthday party.



Then Thursday was the day.  DQ had a great time at her party and all went smooth.  It was at Pump It Up   which is a huge warehouse filled with every imaginable bouncy house, where the kids (and in my case the adults) are set free to go bat shit crazy!  It was a great time and instead of doing the "typical mom" thing and sit around and chat I got my butt in those bouncers and went nuts it was soooo much fun.  I went so nuts I even have a battle wound to prove it


Yup that's what happens when you go bouncing with a bunch of 6 year olds.

Also about weigh-in I was very nervous last week I have not been to the gym or done any sort of "real" work out in over a week and a half.  But I lost -1 pound!!! I am 171.4 Holy Shit! that is amazing.  Not the fact that I lost but that I am almost out of the 170's.

I am actually really happy with how last week went I knew I wasn't going to be able to get to the gym with everything going on so I made sure to eat well, and squeeze in any "extra" activity I could.  I walked a few times on my lunch break.  I danced at the concert all night and when any one wanted more beer (yup it happened) I would volunteer  to go get it, and I loved bouncing with the kiddos instead of just standing around and chatting.  It was an awesome week over all.







2 comments:

  1. Dude, you are kiiiiiiiiiilling it on the scale! You are going to be in the 160's before you know it. Great job Alma and Happy Birthday DQ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the scale! The eye grosses me out, but anything to do with hurt eyes eeks me:) Glad you had fun though!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. I love to read them and I respond to every one. If you have not gotten a response it is probably because you are a "no-reply" blogger and I am unable too.

You can fix it by going to your BLOGGER ACCOUNTS then click on your Dashboard, go to EDIT PROFILE and check mark SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, Then click save settings. This will allow you to get return comments :)

Popular Posts