12.10.2013

It's been a hell of a month and it's not over yet....

I know it's been about a month since my last post, sorry about that. But this month has been pretty much a shit storm. If you've been reading for a bit you might remember (back in July) when I talked about my lady lump.  No not those lumps... the lump I have near my left ovary and a slight pain if your into TMI you can read about it here... Oh and just so you now there's more of it to come.  

Any way I finally made an appointment with my actual Dr.  And she referred me to have an ultrasound.  Well went there and did that.  I swear they used very wand they had on me (see told you lots of TMI). So that turned into having to have a CT scan definitely less intrusive than the ultrasound  but a tad more scary and required me to during this nasty shizz that looked like chalk and tasted like lemon-lime milk...yup as gross as it sounds and to top it off needles too!   

So after a bit of telephone tag I finally got the results... Good news it's not an ovarian cyst, the bad news it's actually a small tumor in my abdominal wall.  So not what I was expecting to hear.  Now they have referred me to a surgeon to have it removed, then they will send it out for a biopsy to determined if it is just a mass or cancer.  

Needless to say I've gone through every emotion possible (which left me pretty drained and in no mood to blog, sorry). Right now I'm mostly positive seeing as I've had this pain for quite a while and it really hasn't got much worse and other than the random pain I've been pretty healthy and nothing else seems to be wrong.  Also I'm still keeping up with my exercising (running and lifting) and at least now I know why certain moves aka ab work hurt lol.  And eating has been ok.  I haven't really lost any weight, but on that note I haven't really gained either. I'm hovering around 170-173. 

So with all that being said this is why I've been MIA.  I can't promise that I'll have tons of posts but I WILL try to post more often and keep ya posted haha... See what I did there!





1 comment:

  1. Alma! This is great that you got up and went to the doctor and things are being done about it! Praying for you & your family.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. I love to read them and I respond to every one. If you have not gotten a response it is probably because you are a "no-reply" blogger and I am unable too.

You can fix it by going to your BLOGGER ACCOUNTS then click on your Dashboard, go to EDIT PROFILE and check mark SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, Then click save settings. This will allow you to get return comments :)

Popular Posts