11.06.2013

Too sweet!

I truly have the greatest friends ever!!

Remember last post I said I wasn't going to be able to do my group training anymore... Damn car payment I'm still bitter can't ya tell... Well Monday I got a call from the girls telling me that I had to make sure I came on Wednesday to group for the free demo session.  I told them of course I would.  Then they asked if I was free for the month of nov on training days and I said yes but I couldn't do it for a while but I would surely  stop by and say hi.  Then they hit me with a big surprise..... T (one of the group girls and who I meet up to run with on T&TH mornings)  paid for me to do Group for Nov.  WHAT??? 

I didn't even know how to respond, I am still in such shock!  She said I inspire her and I help her get her butt to the gym... Oh wow still don't know how to respond.  It is truly one of the nicest things anyone has ever done for me.  So I better get with it and work my ass off no slacking this month!!

Love my girls!! They are the ones that help keep me going!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. I love to read them and I respond to every one. If you have not gotten a response it is probably because you are a "no-reply" blogger and I am unable too.

You can fix it by going to your BLOGGER ACCOUNTS then click on your Dashboard, go to EDIT PROFILE and check mark SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, Then click save settings. This will allow you to get return comments :)

Popular Posts